Laugh & Luck Reverse Raffle
This annual event presented by Medical Mutual will be back on Thursday, February 15, 2024 at Brookshire Event Venue! We hope you can join us for this fun event!
Stay tuned for registration details!
- Date: Thursday, February 15, 2024
- Time: 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Location: Brookshire Event Venue, 405 Greif Pkwy, Delaware, OH 43015
- Interactive stage show by Comedy Magician Michael Kent!
- Wine Toss game
- Photo booth
- Silent auction
- Dinner and dessert
- WBNS 10tv Sports Anchor, Dave Holmes will join us again as event emcee.
- Reverse Raffle
Unable to attend the event, but would still like to support individuals with disabilities? Click here to donate.
A combination of interactive comedy and mind-blowing magic has made Michael Kent a CROWD FAVORITE across the nation.
Additional non-monetary prizes will be awarded.
Jewelry raffle winner! Our lucky guest went home with a necklace with a 10-karat gold diamond pendant valued at $1,000 courtesy of Kimberly’s Diamond Corner.
- Raffle Ticket Only $50 Want to participant in the raffle, but can’t attend the event? Buy a raffle ticket and play from home. We will contact you if you win!
- Single Ticket Admission $80 Raffle ticket, dinner and show!
- Couple’s Ticket $150 Everything is better together! Two raffle tickets, dinner and show.
- Table Sponsor $600 8 admissions, 8 raffle tickets, company listed on your table (optional).
- Double Your Luck Table Sponsorship $1,000 8 admissions, 16 raffle tickets (2 per guest), prime seating in the first two rows closest to the stage and company listed on your table (optional).
Use promo code LASTMINUTE for $5 off your admission tickets or raffle tickets. Contact [email protected] for $50 off your table!
With the generous support of in-kind donors, sponsors and community members, Laugh & Luck 2023 made a net profit of about $22,000 to help fund the addition and expansion of our programs and services for people with disabilities.
This year, we are once again raising funds for the amazing people we serve each and every day. Below are some facts about The Alpha Group to provide an idea about the ways your donations or sponsorships help us make am impact in the 13 Ohio counties that we serve (Ashland, Crawford, Delaware, Franklin, Knox, Licking, Marion, Medina, Morrow, Richland, Summit, Union and Wayne.)
- The Alpha Group provides services to more than 700 members.
- 83 cents of every dollar goes directly back to programming.
- In 2022, our transportation department made 21,054 one-way transports! Taking our members to medical appointments, their jobs, etc.
- To learn more about The Alpha Group, read our 2022 Annual Report.
Sponsorship opportunities are available and a great way to showcase your business! Contact Chelsie Holmes for details.
Thank you to our event sponsors!
Thank you for your support to help people with ABILITIES succeed. The Alpha Group is a non-profit 501 3 (c) organization. Tax ID: 31-0810220.
Photographs and/or video will be taken at this event. By attending this event, you are giving event organizers permission to use photos and/or video for promotional use of Laugh & Luck Reverse Raffle and The Alpha Group.