Pairings with Alpha
Thursday, September 29, 2022
6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
The Farm at Harvest Hills
670 Hills-Miller Rd
Delaware, OH 43015
- Manufacturing Employee of the Year: Logan Falke
- Integrated Adult Day Service Participant of the Year: Ashton Bowe
- Success in Community Living: Susan Castellano
- Community Involvement in Supported Living: Josh Wagner
- Community Services Employee of the Year: Lisa Cameron
- Pairing Partner of the Year: Habitat for Humanity of Delaware & Union Counties
- Workforce Development: Kroger – Polaris
- Integrated Adult Day: Family Promise
- Supporting Living: Prospect Pharmacy
- Volunteer of the Year: Taylor Hawks
- Hill Country Sunrise Cocktail by Tito’s Handmade Vodka paired with Sarah’s Street Tacos; a pulled pork taco by Ohio Living Sarah Moore.
- A dark stout (Dark Wolf) and a crisp lager (Stifler’s Mom) from Old Dog Alehouse & Brewery paired with Buffalo Chicken Dip from Local Roots and BBQ Pulled Pork and Mac and Cheese from Buckeye Boys BBQ.
- Wine tastings from Costco paired with Kroger cheese and a vegetable crudite platter.
- Sweet Treat! – Mini Cheesecakes from Cheesecakes by Bernie and assorted cookies.
THANK YOU to everyone who participated in The Alpha Group’s 2021 Zoom Duck Derby presented by Medical Mutual! After expenses, $33,788 was raised to help fund programs and services for individuals with disabilities. A portion of these funds supported our sister nonprofit agency TAG Community Living, Inc. (TAG) with their new community housing project. On December 15, 2021, TAG had a ribbon cutting and open house for their first two homes! These homes will house individuals with disabilities. All residents/members will participate in Alpha’s many programs and services, including home care through Alpha’s Supportive Living services.
Event proceeds will support programs and services for individuals with disabilities.
- The Alpha Group provides services to more than 700 members in 13 Ohio counties (Ashland, Crawford, Delaware, Franklin, Knox, Licking, Marion, Medina, Morrow, Richland, Summit, Union and Wayne.)
- 83 cents of every dollar goes directly back to programming.
- On average, our transportation department makes 1,700 monthly trips; taking our members to medical appointments, their jobs, etc.
- To learn more about The Alpha Group, read our 2020 Annual Report
Please click here to view our sponsorship opportunities for the Laugh & Luck Reverse Raffle.
If you have questions about the event, contact email@example.com.
Thank you to our event sponsors!
Penn National Gaming, Inc.
The Growth Coach